We established S&W Wealth in 2020 to help our clients navigate life’s challenges and opportunities. Gaining confidence comes from building and executing a strategy to achieve your personal goals. We often suggest talking to a financial planner to get this confidence and today we wanted to share how an advisor can help you. Here is a list of items that our Advisors at S&W Wealth can help you with.
- Gain clarity, focus and peace of mind around your financial goals
- Implement beneficial financial strategies for complex asset purchases or sales, inheritance or divorce events
- Ensure both your business and personal finances are being optimised
- Plan for retirement to optimise your spending whilst minimising the risk of running out of money
- Select and manage your investments with knowledge and experience
- Navigate the complexities, advantages and disadvantages of superannuation
- Minimise unnecessary taxes during or after your lifetime
- Protect your wealth for your loved ones
- Pass your wealth to your loved ones in accordance with your wishes
- Reduce the administrative burden of your wealth
- Use your money to benefit others through charitable giving and ethical investing
- Find financial opportunities and ideas that meet your values and goals and
- Ensure your family’s finances are in order if you are unable to work due to illness, injury or death.
Our advisors provide confidence to potential clients by always offering a complimentary meeting to ensure we can assist. We work with fixed fees to ensure there are no surprises or conflicts in our advice.
For the remainder of the year, we plan to run webinars, to keep you informed about the changing Investment, Superannuation and Retirement landscapes.
In the meantime, you can register via this link for future emails and communications from S&W Wealth.
Please do not hesitate to contact your client manager in Kreston Stanley Williamson or S&W Wealth to discuss any questions you may have or to book a time to meet with an Advisor.
Kreston Stanley Williamson Team
*Correct as of 16 July 2021
*Disclaimer – this article has been produced by Kreston Stanley Williamson as a service to its clients and associates. The information contained in the article is of general comment only and is not intended to be advice on any particular matter. Before acting on any areas contained in this article, it is imperative you seek specific advice relating to your particular circumstances. Liability limited by a scheme approved under professional standards legislation.