Our Audit Team is expanding, and we are seeking an enthusiastic Audit Senior to join our team in the Philippines.
Are you interested in joining a dynamic and growing firm? Are you looking for a rewarding career with a true work-life balance?
Your people, analytical and problem-solving skills will come together in helping clients with their financial and business issues so that they can grow to unlock their potential and achieve their ambitions.
With a history of over 54 years, Kreston Stanley Williamson (KrestonSW) is a well-established firm based just outside Sydney CBD. Our clients include high net worth individuals, privately owned businesses through to listed companies, small to large, and operate in a wide variety of industries, nationally and internationally. Kreston Stanley Williamson are also a member of Kreston Global, the 13th largest global network of accounting firms.
At KrestonSW we are proud of our culture – we strive to be balanced, professional and motivated. Our culture is driven by our people. Our people enjoy what they do and enjoy where they work – above all, we are dedicated in looking after our team.
An Audit Senior is required to enhance the firm’s overall commitment to its clients. As such, a few key attributes that the ideal candidate will need to have are:
- 5 years relevant experience in audit, ideally commenced your CA, or completed;
- Strong report writing and presentation skills;
- Committed to quality service and client relationships;
- Building close internal relationships;
- Be a natural team player with strong communication skills, written and verbal;
- Have a good work ethic, dedicated to results driven client service and a keenness to ask lots of questions and learn;
- Be tech savvy, ideally with sound exposure to MS Word, Excel, and CaseWare;
- Be willing to get involved in all aspects of the firm, its services and its culture;
- Have a desire to be a long-term part of the future of our firm.
- Working on all aspects of audit engagements, seeing them through from the planning stages through to completion, adhering to tight deadlines without compromising quality;
- You will join the Audit Partner or Senior Manager on all engagement critical meetings and learn strong communication and presentation skills whilst on the engagement;
- You will learn to undertake procedures to ensure the financial statements and reports are free of material misstatements;
- Be provided with the opportunity to understand and interrogate internal controls to identify areas for process improvement;
- You will be involved in the preparation of financial statements, cash flow statements and directors’ reports in accordance with the applicable financial reporting framework;
- Be involved in audits of small companies through to multinational groups, privately owned businesses through to listed, and in a wide range of industries including technology, media, mining, retail, financial services and manufacturing;
- Be involved under the Audit Partner or Senior Manager direction in the provision of assurance services such as internal audit, due diligence, valuations, investigating accountant’s reports, agreed upon procedures, internal systems and control evaluations to name a few;
- Be involved in the preparation of proposals and take part in tender presentations as appropriate; and,
- You will also have the opportunity to be involved in engagements in the firm’s other core service lines.
- A true work/life balance that is central to our culture.
- Comprehensive on the job and structured training schedule to support your professional and technical development.
- Remuneration in line with market rates and commensurate with your experience.
- A supportive, caring team environment.
We look for people who understand the importance of respecting others. It is the combination of professional, technical and emotional intelligence that enables us to deliver a unique service to unlock our clients’ potential.
Note: Our team in the Philippines is managed by our third-party partner.