This is an opportunity where your people, analytical and problem-solving skills will come together in helping clients with their financial and business issues so that they can grow to unlock their potential and achieve their ambitions.
With a history of over 50 years, Kreston Stanley Williamson is a well-established firm based just outside Sydney CBD. Our clients include high net worth individuals, privately owned businesses through to listed companies, small to large, and operate in a wide variety of industries, nationally and internationally. Kreston Stanley Williamson are also a member of Kreston Global, the 13th largest global network of accounting firms.
At Kreston Stanley Williamson we are proud of our culture – we strive to be balanced, professional and motivated. Our culture is driven by our people. Our people enjoy what they do and enjoy where they work – above all, we are dedicated in looking after our team.
What does the role entail?
This is a client-facing role, managing a portfolio of clients and managing their bookkeeping and financial record management.
The person we are looking for at KrestonSW
A Bookkeeper is required to enhance the firm’s overall commitment to its clients. As such, a few key attributes that the ideal candidate will need to have are:
- 2 or more years bookkeeping experience
- Certificate IV in Bookkeeping
- Comprehensive Xero knowledge and experience
- Some MYOB and QBO experience or open to learn it
- Ability to juggle multiple clients with various requirements
- Capacity to manage various deadlines
What you can look forward to at KrestonSW
- A true work/life balance that is central to our culture
- Comprehensive on the job and structured training schedule to support your professional and technical development
- Modern, technologically advanced, and enjoyable workspace in our recently renovated offices in Kirribilli
- Remuneration in line with market rates and commensurate with your experience
- A supportive, caring team environment
We look for people who understand the importance of respecting others. It is the combination of professional, technical and emotional intelligence that enables us to deliver a unique service to unlock our clients’ potential.
If this sounds like an opportunity that makes you think about “your why” and aligns with your career aspirations, please send your resume with a covering letter telling us a little bit about you to email@example.com.