Our Business Services team is expanding, and we are seeking an enthusiastic professional to join our team.
Are you interested in joining a dynamic and growing firm?
Are you looking for a rewarding career with a true work-life balance?
This is an opportunity where your people, analytical and problem-solving skills will come together in helping clients with their financial and business issues so that they can grow to unlock their potential and achieve their ambitions.
With a history of over 50 years, Kreston Stanley Williamson (KrestonSW) is a well-established firm based just outside Sydney CBD. Our clients include high net worth individuals, privately owned businesses through to listed companies, small to large, and operate in a wide variety of industries, nationally and internationally. Kreston Stanley Williamson are also a member of Kreston International, the 13th largest global network of accounting firms.
At KrestonSW we are proud of our culture – we strive to be balanced, professional and motivated. Our culture is driven by our people. Our people enjoy what they do and enjoy where they work – above all, we are dedicated in looking after our team.
Ideally, the role will suit an enthusiastic professional who is keen to expand their knowledge and not shy to take on early responsibility.
You should be able to demonstrate the following skills and qualities:
- CA/CPA qualified
- 5+ years experience in a Public Practice
- Experience in managing compliance and advisory work for various business type – company, trust, partnership, individuals and SMSF
- Strong technical tax knowledge
- Exceptional communication and presentation
- Workflow and WIP Management
- Ability to work autonomously
What you can look forward to at KrestonSW
- A true work/life balance that is central to our culture
- Comprehensive on the job and structured training schedule to support your professional and technical development
- Modern, technologically advanced, and enjoyable workspace in our recently renovated offices in Kirribilli.
- Remuneration in line with market rates and commensurate with your experience
- A supportive, caring team environment.
We look for people who understand the importance of respecting others. It is the combination of professional, technical and emotional intelligence that enables us to deliver a unique service to unlock our clients’ potential.
If this sounds like an opportunity that makes you think about “your why” and aligns with your career aspirations, please send your resume with a covering letter telling us a little bit about you to firstname.lastname@example.org