This is an opportunity where your people skills will come together providing our clients with a great first impression of our firm. A person with a friendly and confident phone manner, an attention to detail and an ability to handle whatever is thrown at you will go a long way in this role.
With a history of over 50 years, Kreston Stanley Williamson (KSW) is a well-established firm based just outside Sydney CBD. Our clients include high net worth individuals, privately owned businesses through to listed companies, small to large, and operate in a wide variety of industries, nationally and internationally. Kreston Stanley Williamson are also a member of Kreston Global, the 13th largest global network of accounting firms.
At KSW we are proud of our culture – we strive to be balanced, professional and motivated. Our culture is driven by our people. Our people enjoy what they do and enjoy where they work – above all, we are dedicated in looking after our team.
Ideally, the role will suit an enthusiastic professional who is motivated team player, keen to expand their knowledge and not shy to take on early responsibility. This role also caters for candidates with superior administration and IT skills as there can be a high level of personal assistant duties incorporated into the work.
You should be able to demonstrate the following skills and qualities:
- Experience with administration and receptionist duties
- General skills in IT and good proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Solid organisational, procedural and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience within Accounting or professional services firm is preferred.
- Experience liaising with government bodies such as ATO and ASIC is preferred.
- Experience in job / resource scheduling would be a bonus, but not essential.
What you can look forward to at KSW
- A true work/life balance that is central to our culture
- Comprehensive on the job and structured training schedule to support your professional and technical development
- A social culture that focuses on fun and thoughtful team activities in the office as well as external events.
- Modern, technologically advanced, and enjoyable workspace in our recently renovated offices in Kirribilli.
- Remuneration in line with market rates and commensurate with your experience.
- A supportive, caring team environment.
We look for people who understand the importance of respecting others. It is the combination of professional and emotional intelligence that enables us to deliver a unique service to unlock our clients’ potential.
If this sounds like an opportunity that makes you think about “your why” and aligns with your career aspirations, please send your resume with a covering letter telling us a little bit about you.